how to purchase Depakote Well everything has its side effects, and too much of something, moreso. So, what are the side effects of being a foodie? I’m sure you’ll be able to relate to many, if not all, of these that I’m listing below, if you are a foodie.
click 1. You are constantly hungry and can never diet.
2. Every hour, you crave something new. Right now, I’m craving a lamb burger with loads of onions and mustard. And fried egg. And prawns. (not on the burger!! duh)
3. You’re just getting finished with lunch when you ask your spouse/partner/parent/sibling what he/she would like to have in the next meal.
4. You can’t do without dessert. It’s a must.
5. There’s a constant need to munch on something. (miss my soya chips)
6. You always think of how you could improvise on something you are eating — be it your own food or someone else’s.
7. If you’re a blogger, you constantly look for new recipes to try out.
8. Cuisines score big on your list. You always want to try out something new. My current obsession is Japanese food. (yes, still)
9. You have only foodies around you. All your friends are foodies. New people you meet are foodies.
10. Finally, if you are a blogger, you always think about presentation!
Do you suffer from any other side effects? Let me know!